Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!!

5 posters

Go down

Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!! Empty Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!!

Post  SID Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:16 am

I Have some suggestions of Leveling i would like to share with guild members

1)Career Lots(As Lavits Said and as i watched him XD)

2)Hexa(This doesn't really help some people that are LVL 61+, but i might as well put it in this thread because its useful to some)

3)3X & 2X EXP Days(U can just chill and train on these days as u will get Double - 2X or Triple - 3X EXP on these days)

4)Story Quest(Might take long, but it is worth it because u get EXP, Life EXP Which is Skill Points for like WoodCutting, Stalling, and ETC., you will also get money)

5)Class Quest(I know it might not seem like a Good Leveling thing but it is actually better than doing Story Quest, Training on 3X & 2X EXP Days, Hexa, and Career Lots. Its best for any level - i Think, but i know its good for LVL 10-71 I got this off TOP forum so i'm just saying so no one says i plagiarized look at this what i found in TOP forum its copied and pasted here and i had permission so dont worry about copying other peoples work well here it is):
From Here On Out i got permission to use some Guides, This I got from TOP Forum

lvl 61 - 71 players how to gain 20% or more % exp by class quest
anyway each 10 quests is giving u more that 5% and when u do it like 10 times theses 10 quests ( the quests wat u have done are 100 then) then u will gain 50%

This Wasn't from TOP forum, this was from my former Mentor
6)Just Kill Mobs, Go to Mazes, or Go to Mirages(Do this on 3X & 2X EXP Days and u can enter Mirages till u are lvl 70 but once u get to 70 its going to be kind of easy to lvl to lvl 75)

This Was From TOP Forums(Another one), but its for Crusadors
7)Leveling up Your Crus if you are 60+

lvl 60 - 64 train at bloodthirsty hunters.

Drops: Dark Skeleton, Dark Bow, Chaos Pill, Agate, Revival Clover, Clever Otter Costume, Ceremonial Gauntlets

lvl 65 - 69 train at treant terror.

Drops: Dried Splintered Wood, Treant Root, Perfect Ruby, Clarion Fragment, Prawn Shoes, Holy Guidance, Revival Clover

lvl 70 and up mirage and mirage,what do you mean you can't train there it's lots of monsters for you to train at, ok alright i will keep going on.

lvl 70 - 75 train at lizard warrior leaders.

Drops: Lizardman Leader Belt, Lizardman Leader Battleaxe, Perfect Ruby, Clarion Crystal, Arcane Otter Costume, Pique Bunny Costume, Revival Clover.

lvl 80 and up train at frantic lizardmen.

Drops: Sparkling Lizardman Belt, Large Lizardman Battleaxe, Yellow Dye, Agate Crystal, Tooth of Eclipse, Gold of Tears, Revival Clover

Now the last thing is while you are leveling up you need a pure STR fairy with you

Thats all i know for now but please post anything else i can put in here
Thank you for your time and this is really my first guide!!!
^_^ =D :DDD

Last edited by PowerHouse Future of SID on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the thing VeeGee(VeeNoob) was talking about)
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!! Empty Re: Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!!

Post  Lavitz Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 am

You don't need a little fairy if you got... LOTS! Twisted Evil
240 ASPD, + HP, well... The aspd to me is enough to kick Lv70 butt.
Hard part is getting the 240 aspd.
Lavitz
Lavitz
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!! Empty Re: Full Guide of Different Ways for Leveling up!!!

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:36 am

the training part is kind like a crus only lvling guide.... Shocked ....
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:19 am

Hexa(This doesn't really help LVL 61+, but i might as well put it in this thread)

wut does this mean?? for me, hexa help lvl 61-70 alot in term of fast lvling n money.... just tell me how many ppl u know that enjoys training if each mob only give u like 0.01%-0.02% exp? been there, done that.... i tried killing so many type monster to look for a better one to train but the best way is still hexa.... 1 full hexa is 5%, if u do 20, u'll get 1 lvl, it's so damn easy.... if u lvl 71, 1 full hexa is like 2.9% only, if u say this is useless, then i agree, but still, i'll do hexa coz it's so easy.... Twisted Evil

and i'm very surprised when all ppl say hexa is expensive...... i just dont get it.... the things u need for hexa is wood,iron ore,shashimi,signet.... i dont see any need to waste money from this item.. why buy it if u can farm it? it's very easy to farm this item.... owh rite, wut about the mine tix, u can still farm it, just open fairy coin chest or cut legend tree, open fortune packet, u'll get mine tix. it's so simple... i dont see any expensive part to it.... but then again, if u say hexa is lag, then i'll agree... Twisted Evil
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavitz Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:37 am

Ive stopped doing hexa for quite awhile.. Because signets have gone way up.
But really if you think about it, 1 ration = 1 or 2 signets.
If you sell rations 50k each, buy signets for 15k you will get about 3 signets.
So sell 10 rations, get 30 signets.
I am going to start hexa again, it's the easiest way.
Even when you got a voy+champ combo, hexa is easier. Still gonna lvl when I got the chance though.
Just save up money or farm your own items.
Lavitz
Lavitz
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:27 pm

ok i edited my guide but only one thing changed so if i were u i wouldnt reread this over XD lol!
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Eli Erotic Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:47 am

Good Job Bro, You Go SID lol
Eli Erotic
Eli Erotic

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] DeathChamp Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 pm

career lots? how much exp they giv each? o.o
[GM] DeathChamp
[GM] DeathChamp
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Lavits has a guide on that but its pretty good to start that when u have 00.00%
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:36 am

lol now i can use the crus only lvling guide for my phyllis crus in the PS(my main character)
=D ^_^ ^^ Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven What a Face
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Long time,No Update xD
well anyway i have yet another way to lvl up....plus you get some items(and i mean a lot)but this is effective only to the mallers and the rich semi-mallers
8)Buy a thing in the Item Mall called,"First Replenishment Gift Package!"
this is how it works out...u have to be at least Lv50 to purchase this item and this is how the guide goes by(starting at Lv50 do this method of Lvling....highly recomended plus u get rich on the way)...if u get 1000 IMPs a Month get 5 of these packages(bare with me and u will turn Lv55 instantly if u started at Lv50)
if u get 2000 IMPs a Month get 10 of these packages(u will turn Lv60 instantly if u started at Lv50)
if u get 6000 IMPs a Month get 30 of these packages(u will turn Lv69 with 50% EXP instantly if u started at Lv50)
if u get 10000 IMPs a Month get 50 of these packages(u will turn Lv78 or Lv79 i can't calculate the EXP...instantly if u started at Lv50)
So pretty much if u mall a lot u can go to the TOP 100 list of strongest players list in one day...i lvled my new Crusader Named Yoshikazu(taking ?SID's place)all the way to Lv56 in one day in only about 5-8 hours...try to TOPs that xD..........now here is one thing that Lavitz can add to his guide of getting rich but i will put it in that guide as a reply...now this process can get u to Lv86 and get over 100m easily......to be continued in Lavitz's getting rich guide

Last edited by Death Angel, SID on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed some of Yoshikazu's editing)
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down