Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide

+2
GoldRoger
Haschel*
6 posters

Go down

The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide Empty The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide

Post  Haschel* Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Laza's Classic:Crusader from A-Z
Welcome to:Crusader from A-Z

Index

Leveling
1.-Leveling from 1-10
1.2-Leveling from 11-41
1.3-Leveling from 42-55
1.4-Leveling from 56-61
1.5-Leveling from 62-65
1.6-Leveling from 66-70
=========================
Build & Skill
2.-Build
2.1-Skill
Needed things
3.-Equips
3.1-Pets
3.2-Unseals
PK tricks
4.-PvP Tricks
4.1-FC Tricks
4.2-DS Tricks
4.3-DW Tricks
4.4-CA Tricks
==========================
The End
5.Closing

For viewing a specific part of the index press ctrl+f and input the number of the part you wish to view
============================================================================================================================

Leveling

1. Leveling from 1-10

For leveling from 1-10,do newbie guide quests or get lucky packets you can get by chopping the Legendary Tree of Fortune

1.2 Leveling from 11-41
Swordsman cannot level theirselves fast,so i strongly suggest that after doing the Swordsman Promotion quest(Given by "Swordsman Peter" in argent),say at world that you need a mentor...Your mentor should be level 55+ in order that he can be capable of leveling you to LV 41,once he takes you as a disciple you will get a "Mini Amplifier of Strive" in your temporary bag(to check press alt+d),then transfer the amps from temporary bag to your inventory and use when your mentor tells you so

1.3 Leveling from 42-55
Once your mentor gets you to LV 41,you will get 200,000 in-game gold from him.There is an event "Hexa",that is held every saturday.At that event you do 6 quests and gain huge amounts of EXP from each quest.The items you will be needing are the following

1-Super Candy Stick-You can get it from the Item Mall or the Award Center,but you can also buy it from vendors at your own server for about 25,000 in-game gold

2-Sashimi,Iron Ore,Wood-you can get it by having life skills: "Mining,Woodcutting and Fishing" ,and going to specific areas for getting the items,but it is easier to buy them from people in your server...You will need 3 of each in order to complete the quest

3-Elven Signets-Can be gained from your own Fairy Pet but it takes quite a lot to get 1 so you might want to buy it from players for about 6k each,you will need 5 to complete 1 quest

Those are the Items you will need,now for the quests:

1st Quest: Go to NPC Wowo at south of Shaitan City and wait for the appointed time of hexa,he will give you a quest to go to the Chairman of Shaitan

2nd Quest: Once you speak with the Chairman he will ask you to deliver 1 Super Candy Stick to Nurse Gina in Argent City (she is left of NPC seller Ditto)

3rd Quest:Once you deliver 1 Super Candy Stick to Nurse-Gina at Argent City,she will give you the task to go to Abandoned Mine 2 or 3 and kill 20 Pumpkin Knights (since ppl give partys find someone to team with if you are a low level)

4th Quest :After you killed 20 Pumpkin Knights for Nurse-Gina she will ask you to deliver 3 Sashimi,Iron Ore and Wood to an NPC named Greg in Abandoned Mine Haven

5th Quest:When you deliver the items to Greg he will tell you to deliver 5 Elven Signets to an NPC right next to the Grocer in Argent.

6th Quest:Once you deliver 5 Elven Signets,the guy will ask you to go to Icicle Swordsman Ray (located in Icicle City),with a team with a lvl 21-30 character and a lvl 31-40 character;since most people sell partys (some even give for free) ask them to team you...

Well hopefully in 2 weeks you will get to LV 55

1.4 Leveling from 56-61
You can do hexa but also you can try your luck at Isle of Chill if you have someone to level you up.On the other hand if you have a LV 55 Unsealed Armor of Evanscence you should go to Thundoria Castle and kill monsters around it since most of them are easy if you have an unseal.

1.5 Leveling from 62-65
Hexa gets bad because of the bad exp it gives you so you will have to level yourself up...
Since its hard to level at spring (because monsters a Sage Fox can stun you),try and kill monsters at Isle of Chill since at this level they should be a piece of cake with some HBs,also if you have someone to level you (someone strong) go to Isle of Fortune with a Cleric or an SM partyed...

1.6 Leveling from 66-70
Hexa is out of the question now (though you can still do it when you have time),so you will have to take the advantage of 2x and 3x exp events,if you are rich and you have about 20 HBs,and you have 2 BoEs and an AoEnigma go to Barren Cavern or Lone Tower 1 or Isle of Fortune and kill monsters...
They are hard but hey,what did you expect to get to lvl 70...
Get some potions of strenght for higher damage and you should be fine...

1.x If you want to level more
Since your level 70 now,if you want to do rebirth you need to get to 75 so,take some 4x amps,Potions of Lion,and a good str pet,a 70 frame and go to Shaitan Mirage and level there...
Note~If you want monsters not to hit you there much (and beleive me they hurt a lot) get 320+ Dodge...

============================================================================================================================
Build & Skill

2. Build

A main thing a crus needs is Attack Speed which you need for the multiplier of your IS (Illusion Slash),at 210 Attack Speed
Firstly,you do not need much base agi because swords and Blood Frenzy(a skill),gives you a lot of attack speed.
I would suggest about 50 base agi.
So this is how your (base) build should look like at level 70
Strenght:75
Agility:50
Of course the builds can vary to your tastes but the main thing is to maintain 50 base agility.
So its like this:Agi at 50,Max strenght,after maxing strenght put into con

2.1 Skills

There's not much to talk about skills for one crus,but here goes the list of skills you MUST HAVE at LV 70
Concentration: LV 2
Sword Mastery: LV 3
Illusion Slash: LV 10
Berserk: LV 10
Dual Sword Mastery: LV 10
Blood Frenzy LV 10
Stealth: LV 1
Deftness: LV 10
Shadow Slash: LV 10

Do what you want with rest of your skill points but this is a list of Must-Have skills

=====================================================================================================

3.-Equips

There isn't much to tell about equips,mostly,they need to have good stats that give agi and str (some even con) bonuses...
If you do not have money for unseals at the time being you aren't faced with a difficult choice of what equip you should get or not...
Just take anything you see selling and it has bonuses for str and agi...
Also if you have (or wanna buy) inca,eva,enigma chests buy them because they will save you a LOT of money if you don't want to buy unseals but still have strong equipments...

3.1-Pet

This can vary to your taste but you should go with a STR pet...More strenght=more damage simple as that...
Also,at higher levels,even if most crusses go with the powerhouse build (210 aspd,str pet,rest strenght),some actually switch to con build...They take an con pet so they can survive at mirages and DW...

Also the skills needed for a pet are the following:

Standard Meditation-Gives you sp so you dont run out of it while continiously stealthing...

Standard Berserk-More atk power

Only these 2 skills are needed for a good crus pet,the 3rd skill can be any you wish,depending on your tastes...

3.2-Unseals

Unseals are very expensive but they are usefull a lot as well...Prices are the following

LV 45 Crusader Unseals-2.5m-3.5m (depending on server)

LV 55 Crusader Unseals-8m-10m for armor and 15m-20m for sword (depending on server)

LV 65 Crusader Unseals-10-15m for armor and 50m+ for sword... (depending on server)

The following aren't unseals but they have strong stats like unseals so i might as well put them here:

LV 55 Crusader Frame-15m+ (depending on server)

LV 55 Crusader Paw-8m+ (depending on server)

LV 55 Crusader Claw- 8m+ (depending on server)

LV 70 Crusader Frame-20m+ (depending on server)

These are expensive (a lot) but if you have time to make the money,beleive me,you will have use from it...
Again,these aren't must have's,just things that a crus should have if he wants to level up to 75,or so solo...

Note~The unseal&frame,claw,paw prices are those from clean equips,not gemmed ones...

4.0 PvP Tricks 4.- Soooo,you want to kill people in PvP fast,with dignity and not losing HP...
Say hello to StealthThis will be your utmost favourite skill in the whole wide crus' world =)
To use it effectivly you need a Standard Meditation pet because stealth takes a lot (and i mean a LOTof SP...
The skill makes you hidden and your enemys cant see you and what you can't see you cannot hit...
Simple as that...
Here is the narrowed-down strategy versus other classes...

Champions : Depends on what level and what is their defense...
Hard-core lvl 65+ champs are almost impossible to defeat without 2k max passive attack...
You don't even need to stealth to attack them,head into them and stun them then berserk,IS,hack-away,IS and hopefully,the champ will be dead...

Clerics&SMs :Avoid their TS at all costs,if you are confident enough they won't 2 bolt KO you then just go straight to them without stealth then stun zerk,IS,hack-away etc...

Sharpshooters :Not much to say,avoid their magma as much as possible so it doesnt discover you so just stealth,stun,zerk,IS,hack-away,IS...hopefully because SSs have bad def they will be dead by then (exceptions are Pure Con SSs)

Voyagers : Stealth,avoid their conch,stun,zerk,IS,hack-away,IS...etc....

Crusaders:These fights last a looooooooong time,its all about who stuns who at first...
If you get lucky not to get stuned while re-stealthing,stun the guy,zerk,IS,hack-away,etc...

4.1-FC tricks

OK,here we go...
I'll narrow the things for a FC crus that he must-have...

40 agi the rest str

2 Blades of Incantation and an Platemail of the Cursed Soul (45 unseals,for prices check above)

2 Strenght lvl 40 rings (about 3m-4m depending on server)

Get a good STR pet with standard meditation

Once you have everything above,get Ancient Generators and head to 1509,3666 (shaitan area) with a ship...Use the AG and enter FC

So,now we are inside FC...
What now???
Well,if you are a refinery gem hunter,go to Forsaken City 2 and kill monsters in there...
Just stealth to FC2,so you don't get hitted by the monsters...
Then stun monsters,berserk,hack-away,IS and hope for a ref...
Haschel*
Haschel*
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide Empty .................................................

Post  GoldRoger Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Nothing to say about it perfect guild ^^ afro
GoldRoger
GoldRoger
Rebirth
Rebirth

http://saif.fr.fr

Back to top Go down

The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide Empty Re: The Complete A-Z Crusader Guide

Post  Haschel* Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Btw:To Be Edited.....
Haschel*
Haschel*
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lavitz Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Wow o.o
Super big and detailed guide.
Where to level, tricks in pvp, has everything!
But I'm not a crus LOL.
But still good guide.
5/5
Lavitz
Lavitz
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  Haschel* Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Also,in case someone wants to frame me for not making the guide myself

Thats the "original"

Btw,im 11 years old...http://forum.top.igg.com/viewthread.php?tid=109936
Haschel*
Haschel*
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Haschel* Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 pm

So....

No more other comments?
Haschel*
Haschel*
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Brico Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:56 pm

very good guide and i sugest to reead Chuck's Crusader Cheatsheet and Training Guide from PKO http://www.piratekingonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6915
it hellped mee a lot. (sory for my english)

Brico

Back to top Go down

Post  Haschel* Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:29 am

Hm...I will...
Thnx for the info...
Haschel*
Haschel*
Champion
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:05 am

u were wasting ur skill point on berserk man..... max berserk only need to be 5, no more... u must stay away from berserk as fast as u can. i'm lvl 72 and with only lvl 5 berserk, still i have hard time distribute my skill point....

and btw, it's no use for str based char to go shaitan mirage coz the mobs there only take damage from spirit, str based char should go to thundoria mirage, but u need to go in group to kill easier n faster......
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 pm

do u lvl agi first or str because i have lvl 60 phyllis crus?
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 pm

w8 nvm my crus is going to have 50 agi by the time she reaches lvl 64 right now the stats are as following:
LVL 60
AGI - 42
STR - 80
I have full LVL 55 unseals
2 DoE
1 AoEva
1 Gauntlet of Eva
1 Greave of Eva
and i am thinking of making sockets on the 2 DoE and fusing them with gems
if not i w8 till i get lvl 65 unseals then i will do the magical touch
i have gem of rage right now and ref gem and some other gems i can use with 5m in stock

Last edited by The Angel of Death, SID on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to edit this)
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:41 am

wooo. rich sid in the house..... my opinion is, only gem 1 of ur doe. at least it will give some fire power.. and kylin glove n boots are way better that those unseal glove n boot. and 42 agi, is that base agi or full equip agi? u need more agi man.... full equipment must have 68 agi to gain passive 210 atck speed..... dont be a zerker, u lost battle time if u use zerk....
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 am

Will do, Mentor sir
im starting to come closer and like crus again ^^
im also starting to become more like u mentor
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 am

show me all ur base stat and all your skill.... i dont want u to make mistake
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  SID Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:55 pm

right now here are my stats,its as following with equipment:
LVL62
STR - 91
AGI - 46

Here are my skills:
Concetration LVL2
Sword Mastery LVL3
Illuision Slash MAX LVL10
Beserk LVL5
Dual Sword Mastery LVL8
Deftness LVL3
Blood Frenzy LVL10
Posion Dart LVL1
IDK Y i did this first when i shouldve done Deftness first but Shadow Slash Max LVL10
Stealth LVL1

right now here are my stats,its as following without equipment:
LVL62
STR - 68
AGI - 34
SID
SID
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fallen Angel, VeeGee Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:58 pm

what in the hell u wasting ur skill with poison dart???? other is okay..... dont ever add concentration n berserk anymore...... max defness then max dual..... u need more agi.....
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
The Fallen Angel, VeeGee
Explorer
Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down