Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Champion Builds

2 posters

Go down

Multi Champion Builds Empty Multi Champion Builds

Post  Lavitz Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 pm

This guide I'm going to post 3 different ways to make a champion status build.
4 different ways on equipment and some stats.
Your first objective in any kind of champion is to max out these skills right here:
Greatsword Mastery
Blood Bull
Berserk
Illusion Slash
Primal Rage
Now yeah, gonna be heck of alot of time to get all these skills maxed out.
But thats the good stuff in a champion, the higher the level the wayy stronger they get.
A champion becomes very strong after Lv70, because they will have every one of these skills (but one will not be maxed)
Unlike a crusader, they become stronger after Lv60, but after Lv70 and Lv80 they don't grow as fast as a champion.
Champions are very hard to level on there own unless they have nice agi and good berserk skill. They're cheap and very effective.
So let's start that skill guide:

Swordsman:
Concentration: Lv2
Sword Mastery: Lv3
Break Armor: Lv4
Tiger Roar: Lv5
You might think "What a waste of skills". But it's needed to use Champion Skills.

Champion:
Greatsword Mastery: Lv10 Max
Blood Bull: Lv10 Max
Strengthen: Lv3
Mighty Strike: Lv2
Illusion Slash: Lv4
Berserk: Lv10 Max
Howl: Lv1
Illusion Slash: Lv10 Max
Primal Rage: Lv10 Max

Now this is kinda how I made my skills, maxing the champion skills first because they're more important, then the useful swordsman skills.

=================================

> Con Slasher
(Adam27*'s Advice)

The con slasher is kind of like my build, but I accidently did something wrong which I will fix later on in my lvls.
A con slasher is all about having great defence, yet, having alot of aspd to do a large amount of damage on it's slash, also helping it level at higher levels.

Stat Points:

Agi - 30 base
Con - 100 base (max)
Agi - 100 base (if possible)

The first 30 agi will help you level and also will help you reach your first mark for 140 aspd. Once you have gotten your 30 agi, make your con to the max, and once done that... Where you will be in a high level, add more agi! For your second and final mark, 210 aspd.

For this build, you should get a con fairy and a str fairy. Con fairies help in pvp or mazes, when fighting against other players and mainly for that. Str fairies help killing in pvp or players, and helps you level up when fighting monsters.
You should use con or str rings (con would be best).
Claw and paw are the best for any kind of champion, so yeah them too.
Never get Lv55 frame, it's only useful for agi champions, the tattoo unseals are cheaper and also have a HP & Defence % bonus. Lv65 Unseal has +10% HP and Defence bonus, with max blood bull = +40% Defence and HP. Or you can also get Lv70 frame, which is almost the same thing.

This build I have made accidently and is quite cheap and effective.
Stat Build:

Con - 95
Agi - 30
Con - 100 (max)
Agi - 100 (max)

Now, this is how it goes, when you reach Lv60/61, you will have 95 con, by then you should add agi to get your first mark, although you might lack strength without the proper equipment.
This is the same as my build, I accidently made it and it turned out to be pretty good.
What you need here, is equipment that provide alot of agi.
So by Lv61 start boosting your agi!!
Use agi rings Lv50/60 and if you want ASPD ring +5% (Lv60 agi ring is better). If you can, get a paw stone with Lv1+ wind gem. That will be expencive but super effective. If you cant buy a boot like mine, +6 or +7 agi. Get claw or +6/+7 agi glove. Unseal tattoo and weapon.
This is cheaper then the build above because you don't need Con rings, which are very expencive, and agi are one of the cheapest rings too...

> Str Tanker
(Lexaues & Xemnas' Advice)

This tanker is just like a original one, only difference between mine and theres is they add str instead of agi.
So, the first thing here would be same skills of course but these are the stats:
Stat Build:

Con - 100 (max)
Str - 100 (max)

Simplest of them all, also this tank I'm sure of is hard to level! For this champ this is what you should do:
By Lv64 you will have maxed your con, have a nice defence amount but weak attack. Get the same equipment, paw, claw, unseals, etc. And in your paw, you should add Wind gems (+5 agi) to reach your first mark. This is going to cost alot because your gonna need alot more then just Lv1 Wind Gem. You should only equip Con rings. Pet? Str pet and Con pet, just like any other champion build uses. These champs have great defence and great attack power, but they lack attack speed and a strong slash. With one of these champs, you should get about 110 ASPD, for your first mark of 140 aspd with zerk, but without adding any agi to your stats.

Slasher Champion

Agi Champions are based on strength and speed. They lack defence and hp, but rely on killing there enemy before there enemy kills them. Easily making there way to the second mark and boosting there attack for a great slash. These champions are very unique and rare to find, a great friend you'd want in your party!
These champions don't have stealth or stun that is true.. But, they have more HP and Defence then most classes. That can cover for there no stealth skill, and they dont need stun since they have a very strong slash and it'll take more then 1 slash to take out this champ.. (Unless your super strong XD)

Stat Build:

Agi - 100 (Max)
Str - 100 (Max)

Ok, these champions are great for leveling! They can kill faster then a crusader and take damage from monsters, also have decent dodge. Now, at lower levels your gonna really suck ass.. You'll need to rely on hexa and a friend to level your to Lv55+, this champ is totally not recommended if your starting in a new server. At Lv60, you will be strong easily 1 slashing your way to victory. Eventually, these champions become obsolete when Con champions at higher levels reach there 210 aspd mark. Only being useful for a little extra damage..
The equipment of these champions are quite different from the others, if you think it's better you can use Frame stone, it'll give agi, con str and accuracy, acc is very useful for agi champs because they hit fast and many times, helping them levels or hit crusaders. So anything is good for agi champs except spr... Claw is good for agi champ but, it should have a Lv3 lust gem or higher, since claw lacks hit rate. Paw is recommended, now frame I do not recommend, you will lack defence and hp by alot, if you want survivability go for unseal tattoo for Frame lv70. Pet is the same, str pet and a con pet, str is mostly used for extra damage, the con pet would just be for extra survivability when needed. Rings recommended str rings, very expencive, but con rings are very good too for survivability. Thats pretty much all you need to know XD.

Thank you for reading and hope it'll help all you Champion fans!
Please Comment ^^
Lavitz
Lavitz
Rebirth
Rebirth

Back to top Go down

Multi Champion Builds Empty Re: Multi Champion Builds

Post  Bedo Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Ty Lavits Really Incredible Guide I Work With Adam's Advice(Con Slasher) XD.^^
Bedo
Bedo
Explorer